Poor dental hygiene, tooth decay, tooth sensitivity, gum disease, and even stress are many factors that cause toothache. Everyone knows how difficult it is to suffer from toothache. With minor pain, it can last for days and be extremely painful.
Some people should not reach the dentist immediately because an appointment with someone may take a few hours or a few days. Some people prefer Vicodin medicine for toothache to relieve pain.
Image Source: Google
To give you instant relief from pain, here are some tips that you should keep in mind:
- Make it a habit to have a traveler's small medicine kit.
- You will never know when a disease will kill you, so keep a collection of some first aid remedies and over the counter medicines.
- Toothache can be reduced by taking Vicodin medicine or acetaminophen medicine.
- It generally comes in 200-gram capsules and is usually prescribed to be taken every four hours, with a total dose of 800 grams within twenty-four hours.
- This Vicodin medicine is considered non-steroidal, so it is safe and can be taken without proper prescription.
- But as a precaution, read the label of the medicine you are about to take before your local pharmacist and doctor.
If these pain relievers will not kill the pain, perhaps the pharmacy-available oil of cloves or oracle will do the job. These drugs are designed to treat toothache which is proven to give instant relief from toothache.