There are a few reasons you might want to approve a Google form workflow. Perhaps you need to make sure the form is secure or that all submissions are from authorized users. Or, you may want to ensure that all submissions are processed in a specific way. Approving the workflow can help to ensure that all submissions go through the correct channels and are handled properly.
If you are looking for an easy way to approve workflows through Google Forms, you may browse https://www.boloforms.com/form-approval.
Image Source: Google
A Google Form is a simple online form created with Google Sheets. You can use them to collect data from your users or to share information with your team. Once you've created a Google Form, you can easily approve or reject responses using the approvals and rejections buttons on the form's toolbar.
To approve or reject a response on a Google Form, follow these steps:
1. Open the form in Google Sheets.
2. In the upper left corner of the form, click the approvals button (or the green "approve" arrow if it's already active). This will open the approval dialog box.
3. To approve or reject a response, click one of the approvers/rejectors buttons (either on the dialog box toolbar or on the form itself). The approval/rejection will be applied to the response that you selected.
If you have a Google Forms workflow in place and need to make modifications, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Log into your Google Forms account.
2. Click the “Workflows” tab.
3. Select the workflow you want to modify.
4. Click the “Modify” button next to the form’s name.
5. On the “Modification Details” page, click the “ Approve” button under “Form Approval Status.” This will approve the modifications and update the form’s status field to “Approved.”